Unit1 Playing Sports
Topic1 I’m going to play basketball.
4. famous(比较级)more famous
7. popular(最高级)most popular
1. during the summer holidays在暑假期间
3. cheer sb. on为某人加油
4. prefer doing sth.更喜欢做某事
5. quite a bit/a lot很多
6. plan to do sth.计划做某事
7. have a skating club举办滑雪俱乐部
8. go skating/skiing/bicycling/climbing/hiking去滑雪/滑冰/骑车/爬山/远足
9. arrive in/at到达
10. play against…与……对抗/较量
11. for long很久
12. leave for…动身去…
13. the day after tomorrow后天
14. China’s national team中国国家队
15. play baseball打棒球
16. at least至少
17. What a shame! 多羞愧！
18. be good at善于做某事
19. take part in参加
20. all over the world全世界
21. be good for对……有益
22. a good way一种好方法
23. keep fit/healthy保持健康
24. relax oneself放松某人自己
1. What’s your favorite sport? = What sport do you like best? 你最喜爱的运动是什么?
2. Which sport do you prefer? = Which sport do you like better?你更喜欢什么运动?
I prefer skating. = I like skating better. 我更喜欢滑雪.
3. Do you skate much? = Do you often skate? 你常滑雪吗?
4. She spends at least half an hour in the gym every day. 每天她至少花半小时在体育馆.
5. She plays baseball pretty well and she is also good at jumping. 她棒球打得相当好而且擅长于跳.
6. What kind of sports do you like? = Which sport do you like? 你喜欢哪种运动?
7. Would you like to come and cheer us on? 你愿意来为我们加油吗？
8. What are you going to be when you grow up? 当你长大后做什么？
9. There is going to be a school sports meet next month.下月有一场运动会。
1. see sb. do sth “看见某人做了某事” 强调动作的全过程；
see sb. doing sth. “看见某人正在做某事” 强调动作正在进行。
如：I saw her go across the street. 我看见她过了马路。
I saw her going across the street. 我看见她正在过马路。
2. join sb. 表示 “加入某人的行列”“和某人在一起”
join + 组织 表示 “加入某个组织”
take part in 表示 “参加某个活动”
如：Will you join us?
I will join the skiing club.
She is planning to take part in the high jump.
3. arrive in + 大地点
arrive at + 小地点
get to + 地点 = reach + 地点
如：My uncle arrived in Beijing yesterday.
I arrived at the Great Wall. = I got to the Great Wall. = I reached the Great Wall.
注意：reach here/there/home = get here/there/home = arrive here/there/home
4. leave… 离开……
leave for… 动身去…/离开到…
如：They are leaving Beijing tomorrow. 明天他们要离开北京。
They are leaving for Japan the day after tomorrow. 后天他们要前往日本。
5. a few“几个，一些” 修饰可数名词
a little“一点点” 修饰不数名词
如：There are a few eggs in the basket.
There is a little water in the bottle.
6. how long 表示“多久(时间)”; 提问时间段.
how often 表示 “多常; 多久一次”; 提问时间的频率.
如: They will stay in Beijing for a week. → How long will they stay in Beijing?
He plays basketball twice a week. → How often does he play basketball?
7. be good at (doing) sth. = do well in (doing) sth. 擅长于(做)某事 如：She is good at (playing) baseball. = She does well in (playing) baseball.
8. make sth/sb + adj. 使某物(某人)在某种状态
keep …sth/sb + adj. 保持某物(某人)在某种状态
如：Playing soccer can make your body strong.
Swimming can help to keep your heart and lungs healthy.
1. be going to 结构
① 表示主语计划、打算做某事。这种打算常经过预先考虑并含有自己做好某些准备的意思，因此通常认为用be going to表达的行动很可能会见诸实践。
I’m going to play basketball with my classmates this Sunday.
She is going to buy a sweater for her mother.
Look at those clouds. It’s going to rain.
2. will + 动词原形
表示单纯的将来事实，常与表将来的时间状语如:tomorrow, soon, later, next time(week/month/year…)等连用。will not = won’t; 缩略形式为’ll.
---Please put your things away, Tom. 汤姆，把你的东西收拾好。
---I’m sorry. I’ll do it right away. 对不起。我马上就去做。
I’m sure our team will win next time. 我确信下次我们队会赢。
Maybe she will go to the gym. 也许她会去体育馆。
I’ll do better next time. 下次我会做得更好的。
I’ll visit you tomorrow. 明天我会去看你的。
句式：肯定句：I/She/He/They will go to play baseball soon.
否定句：I/She/He/They won’t go to play baseball soon.
一般疑问句：Will you/she/he/they go to play baseball soon?
回答：Yes, I/she/he/they will. No, I/she /he/they won’t.
3. 动词plan, come, go, leave等瞬时动词用现在进行时表示将要发生的事。
I’m coming. 我就来。
He is leaving for Shanghai. 他将到上海去。
We are going to Beijing. 我们将去北京。
Topic2 We should learn teamwork.